Thanks!
Brian Ehni
(Sent from my iPhone)

On Jun 11, 2022, at 8:55 PM, Aley, Jeff A <jaley@...> wrote:

Hi Folks,

               On June 3, 2022, I paid the $220.00 annual renewal to Groups.io for RealSTMFC.  Our group is a “Premium” group (as defined by Groups.io), which means that we have plenty of storage, so our emails and attachments don’t get lost / deleted.

               I paid last year’s fees ($220.00) out of pocket, and if I remember correctly, the fees for 2020 were paid by a member who wishes to remain anonymous.

               There are ways for me to solicit money from the membership using a Groups.io feature, but that requires me to give Groups.io a bunch of my bank account information – no thanks.  I do, however, have a PayPal account.  So, if anyone wishes to donate a few bucks, he can send it to me on PayPal using my email address, which is jaley at comcast dot net.

Thanks, and back to Freight Cars!

-Jeff Aley

Deputy Moderator, RealSTMFC