From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of "fire5506 via groups.io" <fire5506@...>
Date: Monday, June 13, 2022 at 10:56 PM
To: "main@RealSTMFC.groups.io" <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] Re: [RealSTMFC] Spring 2022 Keystone Modeler

The link sends you to Facebook which then asks if you want to continue to the webpage.
This is the link when you copy and paste it:
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.prrths.org%2Fcontent.aspx%3Fpage_id%3D22%26club_id%3D171391%26module_id%3D451730%26fbclid%3DIwAR1x-64boSD9qFvuhKhS3Ap45W9g5X4ZIzbOQ5x4CXxGRO7Yjc1QVQ-UouI&h=AT0s5TWRNJt-PbLdnxbyKd_Faasag_J4LWhRVCa-bkkmEJf2gQaj2oGPPV1pb5rokW89ObBmEde9qaO4Etg2dpCNHU8NdbIHnzZtHXs4mhLYyIA3Qgg5y-AzXwaHdgs1_V9tY3A&__tn__=-UK-R&c%5B0%5D=AT3qbvDA8IcnY61U-ytwuSKQfTtmRSIvzV2LdZwiCQCBit_UL4bWVRgbzvlBvxI5sZsEtHP1lG-7RDp1DfI_WJQzrtYcBPI2l_5U1oaKS7MNL_XEqb83ZYOAJyYc2nOGw3-tBRjwOZz-d-LcqwbuyFVcStdE6nfRseO5SDFMDdP72Q8TMA

Richard Webster