Thanks!
Brian Ehni 
(Sent from my iPhone)

On Jun 15, 2022, at 11:51 AM, O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:

And we are very grateful for keeping the site going
Fenton

On Wed, Jun 15, 2022 at 10:56 AM Aley, Jeff A <jaley@...> wrote:

Thanks, Folks, for your generosity!

Because of you, I have received (as of this writing) $625.00.  Since the fees are $220 per year, this easily covers 2022, 2023, and enough of 2024 that I’m not going to worry about it.  That means that I will not be bugging you for additional donations until sometime in 2025!

Groups.io has my credit card # on file, and will automatically charge it each year.  So you don’t need to worry about the money going astray.

Thanks again, I am grateful for your donations!

Regards,

-Jeff Aley

Deputy Moderator, RealSTMFC

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Aley, Jeff A
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2022 6:55 PM
To: RealSTMFC@groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] ADMIN: STMFC Groups.io Fees

Hi Folks,

On June 3, 2022, I paid the $220.00 annual renewal to Groups.io for RealSTMFC.  Our group is a “Premium” group (as defined by Groups.io), which means that we have plenty of storage, so our emails and attachments don’t get lost / deleted.

I paid last year’s fees ($220.00) out of pocket, and if I remember correctly, the fees for 2020 were paid by a member who wishes to remain anonymous.

There are ways for me to solicit money from the membership using a Groups.io feature, but that requires me to give Groups.io a bunch of my bank account information – no thanks.  I do, however, have a PayPal account.  So, if anyone wishes to donate a few bucks, he can send it to me on PayPal using my email address, which is jaley at comcast dot net.

Thanks, and back to Freight Cars!

-Jeff Aley

Deputy Moderator, RealSTMFC

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd
Pinehurst NC 28374
910-420-8106
srrfan1401@...

Join main@RealSTMFC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.