Thanks!
Brian Ehni
(Sent from my iPhone)

On Jun 15, 2022, at 11:51 AM, O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:

And we are very grateful for keeping the site going
Fenton

On Wed, Jun 15, 2022 at 10:56 AM Aley, Jeff A <jaley@...> wrote:

Thanks, Folks, for your generosity!

Because of you, I have received (as of this writing) $625.00.  Since the fees are $220 per year, this easily covers 2022, 2023, and enough of 2024 that I’m not going to worry about it.  That means that I will not be bugging you for additional donations until sometime in 2025!

Groups.io has my credit card # on file, and will automatically charge it each year.  So you don’t need to worry about the money going astray.

Thanks again, I am grateful for your donations!

Regards,

-Jeff Aley

Deputy Moderator, RealSTMFC