Ok Nelson.
Thank you!
gary

On Friday, June 24, 2022, 04:48:38 PM CDT, Nelson Moyer <npmoyer@...> wrote:

Gary, Ted Smith has one on a flat car, so you might want to contact him for instructions or photos.

Nelson Moyer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gary Roe
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2022 4:03 PM
To: STMFC <realstmfc@groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Sunshine Models Kit #F.13 Pressure Tank Load

A friend gave me one of the subject kits.  In the box are 5 sections of "tube" for the body of the pressure tank, and 2 ends.  There are also 3 small "manways", and a number of straight resin strips of various cross section.  There are no instructions.

I was wondering if there were instructions or photos out there that would help me with what the finished product should look like.  Also, would this load be more commonly found in a gondola, or on a flat car?

Any help would be appreciated.

gary roe

quincy, illinois