Re: Lettering removal proto 2000 hoppers

Joseph

Try Super Clean Tough Task Cleaner( Home Despot ) carries it.  Soak a piece of paper towel and place over the lettering you want removed. If you search “Soo The Milwaukee Road” on youtube, William Sampson shows how he uses it in one of his videos
Joe Binish

On Fri, Jun 24, 2022 at 10:45 PM Kenneth Montero <va661midlo@...> wrote:
I also would like to know.

Ken Montero
On 06/24/2022 11:32 PM Doug Forbes <dforbes@...> wrote:

I have several black GM&O war emergency hoppers from Proto 2000.  I would like to remove the lettering and replace it with Illinois Terminal decals.  I have tried soaking the lettering with solvaset and separately with 91% isopropyl alcohol with no affect on the lettering what soever.  What do I try next?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.