Re: PFE VS SANTA FE ORANGE

Tim O'Connor

I forgot to add -- The models are the same color. The difference is lighting.

On 6/27/2022 12:22 PM, Tim O'Connor wrote:

Keith Jordan recommended Accupaint MEC Harvest Yellow for SFRD and I really like
the color - close to what Intermountain/Longs put on the SFRD plastic kits for cars a year
or two out of the shop, if not fresh paint.

I've never seen a drift card or sample of the real thing and color photos are all over the place.

On 6/27/2022 12:05 PM, Nelson Moyer wrote:

I’ve been told that SFRD reefer paint was toward the yellow side early and on the orange side later. I’m interested in their appearance circa 1950, where fewer color photos are available.

Nelson Moyer

Sterling, Massachusetts

Attachments:

Sterling, Massachusetts