Re: InterMountain C&O 1937 boxcar with Deco Ends

Tim O'Connor

Dullcote & alcohol can make for some very interesting 'blush' effects (the lighter patches)

On 6/25/2022 7:15 AM, Charlie Duckworth via groups.io wrote:

John
Thanks, I have a bottle of diluted Dullcote that’s had a few drops of Black and Tan (my computer thinks I’m discussing a beer mix and keeps adding capitals).  That’s the only ‘fading’ I’ve done.  The Viking roof hasn’t been attacked as yet other than the above Dullcote coverage but today I’m off the Dick Blicks art store to pick up some additional Pan Pastels to try and replicate this look.

--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.

Attachments: