Re: SOME FINAL THOUGHTS ON SANTGA FE REFERS AND COLORS

Todd Sullivan

tim

Thanks for providing the juxtaposition of SFRD and PFE reefers showing the color variations and near matches between the two companies.  Somewhere in my slides I have a photo of a string of wrecked PFE mechanical reefers in Port Jervis o the E-L (E-L's track in the Delaware River area was notoriously bad, but they still ran fast trains with 'ooopsie' results sometimes), and the color range is amazingly broad.  Nope, I'm not going to dig that one up - too much else to do today.

Todd Sullivan