Re: SOME FINAL THOUGHTS ON SANTGA FE REFERS AND COLORS

nyc3001 .

I would agree that the Intermountain SFRD models have rendered some of the C&BT kits obsolete, but the C&BT kits of body styles B through E are still the cheapest and most abundant source for modeling RR-33 through RR-40 and RR-43 through RR-46, even though, again, only the bodies seem to be salvageable.

I have four of the kits myself (RR-33, 34, 35-40 undec, and 43) and am trying to figure out exactly what I have to do to them to bring them up to par with my two Sunshine kits of RR-35 through 40 and 45.

-Phil Lee