From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Fritz Milhaupt via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2022 4:37 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Hide Cars - perhaps not the last wood, however....

I've been trying to find a good photo of a gon load of tankage so I can make an outbound load from a meat packing plant.

My most recent effort involved a block of balsa with a layer of white caulk that was sprinkled with bits of red and brown Fimo then topped with semi-clear caulk. I glued some black pepper on top for flies.

It was entirely based on my best guess, since I haven't found a photo to work from.

- Fritz Milhaupt