Re: Hide Cars - perhaps not the last wood, however....

Gary Ray

What would be the final destination of tankage?  Pity the poor workers who had to empty the gon.

Gary Ray

Azle, TX

On 6/30/2022 5:57 PM, Douglas Harding wrote:

Best I can offer is this photo of a gon loaded with horse bones.

Doug Harding

https://www.facebook.com/douglas.harding.3156/