From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...>
Date: Friday, July 1, 2022 at 12:37 PM
To: "main@RealSTMFC.groups.io" <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: New England Alcohol Company Tank Car NEACX 32

Cool photo ! The frame has a 1912 stencil but the tank appears to have a 1928 stencil.

I never knew a private reporting mark could be 5 letters. :-\

On 7/1/2022 1:16 PM, Bob Chaparro via groups.io wrote:

Photo: New England Alcohol Company Tank Car NEACX 32

Photo from the Missouri Historical Society:

https://mohistory.org/collections/item/P0403-S03043-01-8n?fullscreen=1

Car built in 1912. Photo supposedly taken in the 1930s.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Sterling, Massachusetts