Re: Resinous thoughts

ted_culotta@...

--- In STMFC@y..., "Beckert, Shawn" <shawn.beckert@d...> wrote:
Tom:

How open to suggestion is Martin on what kits he
chooses to produce? My reason for asking: I could
use quite a few of those Cotton Belt side-door
wooden cabooses that I despair of ever seeing in
styrene. I discovered at Pleasanton that Martin is
a closet SSW fan; do you think he might want to try
his hand at something like this?

Shawn Beckert
I don't mean to be a smart ass, but Martin will produce almost
anything you want, if you make the masters for him. Since it's wood,
you may also try AMB to see if they are interested. They made a
structure kit I wanted. All I had to do was provide the plans.

Ted