Re: CNJ 12000 series

Drew M.

CNJ also rostered a series of cars similar to the single sheathed USRA design but the ends were different.

Drew Marshall, South Philly

On Jul 4, 2022, at 15:21, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

CNJ had USRA single sheathed box cars, which is not the CN clone from Accurail, or the IC car either as far as I know.
Which Accurail single sheathed box car have you got ?

On 7/4/2022 2:29 PM, Clark Propst via groups.io wrote:
Does anyone have a photo of a CNJ 12ooo series single sheathed box car? I have an Accurail model decorated for CNJ as 12136. Would like to see if it's worth saving the lettering?
Clark

Sterling, Massachusetts