Re: BOXCAR FPINT VORIATIOIBNS

Tim O'Connor

Bill

LOL -- you know those are Lee Turner P:48 models, right ??

Here's another model of his on the same track module (which can be
photographed outdoors with a real scene behind)

On 7/5/2022 2:29 PM, WILLIAM PARDIE wrote:

As a footnote to the color of Santa Fe refers last week, here is a photo that I recently came across.  These
cars no doubt were painted with the basic PRR freight ca red when they exited the shops.  After a while
however, who would know.  I will still attempt to be as accurate as possible with my paint when I build a
Car and will weather accordingly from there.

Bill Pardie

Attachments:

Sterling, Massachusetts