Re: maker of small drill bits (#78, #80) for hand drilling resin kits

radiodial868

As I mentioned, the nicely made Otto Frei bits at $0.60 each are my standard now.  If you only want to use the best of everything, USA made precision ground bits from Gesswein at $3 each are also available. I have some in the smaller sizes, but I find they are way overkill for resin and brass.  When the pin vise with a Gesswein bit rolls off the workbench onto the floor, the pain is real...
https://www.gesswein.com/burs-drills/drills-taps-reamers/twist-drills/blue-ribbon-high-speed-twist-drills/

BTW, I too use #79 & #78 bits in most cases. I find the CA fills in that tiny little gap perfectly and takes most of the frustration out of installing grabs and the like.
--
RJ Dial

Mendocino, CA