From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Dennis Storzek <dennis@...>
Date: Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 11:58 AM
To: "main@RealSTMFC.groups.io" <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] Re: [RealSTMFC] maker of small drill bits (#78, #80) for hand drilling resin kits

On Thu, Jul 7, 2022 at 09:17 AM, Kevin Macomber wrote:

How do you match up with the item to be inserted as it is so small.  My knowledge of these sizes of drill bits is low and appreciate the assistance

Google "number drill size chart". That will give you the size of number drills in thousandths of an inch, which is the same units of measure used by most hobby wire suppliers. Most pre-forrmed HO grab irons are .012" diameter wire, so a #80 drill at .0135" is just right, leaving some room for glue to surround the wire.

Dennis Storzek