Re: Accurail single sheathed box cars (was CNJ 12000 series)

O Fenton Wells

I printed it out, Thank you Sam.  I have done the CNJ 1923 ARA (X29) car and wanted to add another CNJ car so I may do the Tichy version from the article you posted.  Clark is always an inspiration for bashing.
Many thanks for posting the article
Fenton.

On Sun, Jul 10, 2022 at 3:27 PM Sam Reynolds via groups.io <monon=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
To go along with the information that Billy Dale provided regarding the CNJ's 18XXX series single sheathed box cars, I uploaded the magazine article that Vic Roseman wrote and was in the February 2003 issue of Railmodel Journal. This article was referenced by Drew Marshall, a fellow South Jersey modeler. The file name for the uploaded article is "CNJ 40' composite box cars from Tichy and Accrual kits". If you're interested in modeling any of these CNJ boxcars, Vic's article provides a lot of good information.

Sam Reynolds

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd