Re: Accurail single sheathed box cars (was CNJ 12000 series)

Clark Propst

Yesterdays and this mornings work. I screwed up on both car's diagonal side bracing. The MILW car should have one at the top and the bottom corners, but because I left the ladder stiles I could easily add them. The CN should have them at the corner tops, not the bottoms.

I took my 50/50 chance that the CN car had a vertical staff hand brake. Can change it if wrong. I have no idea if they had straight or fishbelly center stills? Anyone know about the underframes and hand brakes for these CN cars?
Clark