Re: Accurail single sheathed box cars (was CNJ 12000 series)

Tim O'Connor

Those cars are turning out nicely Clark!

On 7/13/2022 3:05 PM, Clark Propst via groups.io wrote:

Here's what I've managed today.
On the CN car I added a retainer valve and line along with uncoupling levers to the ends and put some Archer rivets and Tichy rivet heads on the top door hangers, then primered. Put some detail on the underside too.
The MIlw car got black tinted  Dullcote on the roof, ends, unframe - A brown tint on the sides - then a off white tint all over. I've removed the masking and have finished decaling one side.
Clark

Attachments:

Sterling, Massachusetts