Re: Need help with Canadian Tank Cars

Marc Simpson

While there aren't any of the series you are looking for, the Canadian Freight Car Gallery has a couple of CGTX car photos in some of the series you list:

I'll see if I have any photos of these number series in my collection.  As well it would be unlikely that you would see the CN 990895-990969 series as these were generally company service cars that stayed on CN rails.  I haven't seen any photos of them away from CN trackage, but I suppose there is always going to be an exception.  I have a few of these cars late in their careers at various engine terminals in waste oil or fuel service.

--
Marc Simpson