Re: Some Thoughts On Resin Kit Stashes

Chuck Cover

Thanks Bill, well stated.  Many in this hobby are collectors rather than builders, which is ideal for those who design and sell the resin kits.  If the only kits sold were those which were immediately built, I do not believe that there would have been enough income to sustain the resin kit manufacturers.

So I am grateful for all of those model railroad collectors out there whose passion was collecting kits, brass engines, and other model railroad stuff.  We are now seeing sales of some of this collected equipment which will give all of us an opportunity to find those kits what we have been searching for so we can complete our layouts and freight car rosters.

Chuck Cover

Santa Fe, NM