From: On Behalf Of Tim O'Connor
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] UP 40' Double door automobile car

Is that the Accurail model ? It's very similar to many prototypes but I don't think there is any
exact match for the sides + door opening + ends + roof.

Definitely not a UP A-50-16.

On 7/16/2022 12:44 PM, Jim Pattison wrote:

I picked up a couple of these cars a long time ago.  Now I am wondering are they even close to being accurate?

Thanks

Jim Pattison

Attachments: