Re: Prototype for Branchline 37-Foot Reefer?

O Fenton Wells

Bob, I didn't know Branchline did short reefers.

On Mon, Jul 18, 2022 at 1:06 PM Bob Chapman <chapbob4014@...> wrote:
First -- thanks to all who commented on the just-completed Branchline NWX 40' reefer. Encouragement always helps motivate the next one.

While on reefers -- I also have a Branchline 37' reefer kit that I would like to build into a credible model. Does anyone know the specific prototype behind the BL 37' kit?

In looking through my reefer books, there are several similar meat-reefers (Swift, etc.), but all seem to have some differences (door height, sidesill, etc.) from the BL model. A search of the STMFC archives didn't turn up a quick answer.

I'll appreciate any insights!

Thanks,
Bob Chapman

--