Re: New Haven Insulated Box Car NH 45003

Doug Paasch

Richard, thanks for all the PC&F freight car pics. Keep 'em coming! The PC&F cars I have in my HO collection always remind me about my two uncles who built some of those cars when I was a kid. One uncle died young of heart failure and the other got a disability retirement when a boxcar door dropped on him. Your pictures are great and now I am aware of more PC&F cars than I ever new about before.
    Doug Paasch

On Mon, Jul 18, 2022, 11:59 AM Richard Wilkens <railsnw123@...> wrote:
New Haven insulated box car NH 45003 built by Pacific Car & Foundry in June 1953. Pacific Northwest Railroad Archive Collection.

Richard Wilkens