From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry Michels
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2022 8:19 AM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Amarillo Railroad Museum FW&D Covered Hopper

Just to chime in on these cars.  We worked closely with the BRHS and InterMountain, and the consensus was to have them in the all-mineral red scheme.  If they originally had black roofs and bottoms, it didn't last too long.  We  queried this list before the project, but didn't receive any information.  That's not a jab.  But we tried our best to get things right for customers.

Jerry Michels

Amarillo Railroad Museum