From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lester Breuer
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2022 1:12 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Santa Fe Stock Car kits 42998 and 42999

If you have knowledge of InterMountain (IM) Santa Fe stock car kits 42999 or 42998, I would appreciate sharing information.  The former with K brake system and latter AB brake system.  The kits are unusual in the ends attached to floor and you install sides and roof.  On the underbody all brake components are individual as say a Tichy set.  Grab irons, etc. all wire.   And, instruction sheets are printed on 8 1/2 and 11 (photo) rather than the smaller sizes. The excellent kit appears to be very accurate when I compare to Sock Car book (photo) drawings and photos.

Therefore I am guessing a very early produced kit.   Looking for information regarding when these kits produced?   And, did IM produce many other kits such as this one.

Lester Breuer