Re: Prototype for Branchline 37-Foot Reefer?

Steve and Barb Hile

3:30 PM on Saturday.   See you there!

Steve

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of O Fenton Wells
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2022 6:49 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Prototype for Branchline 37-Foot Reefer?

Steve. When is your reefer clinic?  I want to be there for that

Fenton

On Jul 19, 2022, at 7:04 PM, Steve and Barb Hile <shile@...> wrote:

It is nice that the ends and sides are separate.  The MDC plastic is quite soft.  Also, the Accurail 36’ underframe fits in well in lieu of the cast one.

I have used a couple of these for Swift cars for a clinic later this month at Collinsville.

Steve Hile