Looking For Westerfield Flat Kit Version USRA Double Sheath Boxcar Kits

S. Busch

Good morning and thanks very much to my request for these kits.

I now have enough to get to work on them!

Thanks to all!

Steve Busch

Here one of the Pere Marquette 8500 series cars that was sold to the Piedmont and Northern - -