From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of wrlyders via groups.io <blyders@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 9:13 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] Re: [RealSTMFC] Grab Iron On SFRD 7918

This grab iron thread has been going on for quite a while. But I have never seen a mention of a super grab iron tool at Micro Mark that has made the many grab irons I have had to make for my scratch built HO and O-scale cars: #84745 Grab Iron Bending Gauge

I have attached a picture of it. Enjoy!!

Bill