From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of WILLIAM PARDIE
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 5:10 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] FW & D Covered Hopper - Too Much Information

I always caution servers at a restaurant "When you have older customers don't give them too many options.  You will be here till tomorrow.".    And now "Here I Am!".

After numerous posts on the Amarillo Railroad Museum FW&D covered hoppers can somebody tell me on the AMRM model:

  1)  Is the Rred roof color correct?

  2)  Is the roof in the model correct?

Thanks ( I hope!):

Bill Pardie