Re: Wood

Kevin Macomber

Think of it like a theater stage production. All you can see is the layout. I am running christmas lights below. This pic is some of my lower bench work.

On 2022-07-21 10:48, Todd Sullivan via groups.io wrote:
Kevin,
Interesting comment about painting all the layout wood black. I found
it increasingly difficult to work on track wiring and turnout controls
under the layout, and also found that spiders - cellar spiders, in
particular - liked spinning webs and nests on the undersides of my
layout sections, so I started painting them semi-gloss white. The
spiders went elsewhere and I could see what I was doing.
Todd Sullivan
Links:
------
[1] https://RealSTMFC.groups.io/g/main/message/194273