Re: Just say ‘thanks for your trouble’

Tim O'Connor

Charlie

Seriously ! At our age memory and health and habits ain't what they used to be... I've been
known not to read email for weeks at a time. Maybe he didn't expect such a wonderful turn,
done so quickly! You did good, give yourself credit. I think the Sunshine inst & data files are
'public domain' now correct? Post the PDF to the RealSTMFC group data files and you help
a thousand people! :-)

Tim O'Connor

On 7/22/2022 9:16 AM, Nelson Moyer wrote:

On a kinder, gentler note, maybe the guy’s internet is down, or he’s off the grid for a few days.

Nelson Moyer

Sterling, Massachusetts