Re: Just say ‘thanks for your trouble’

O Fenton Wells

Don't give up  Charlie, while there are a few bad eggs out there most of us will appreciate your efforts
Fenton

On Fri, Jul 22, 2022 at 8:37 AM Charlie Duckworth via groups.io <Worth51=duck.com@groups.io> wrote:

After posting images of a resin car I’d built recently I received a private email saying that the sender had bought the same car at a swap meet and it was missing the instructions and PDS.  He asked if I could send him the paperwork.   I went down to basement and got my scanner, located the paperwork, scanned and emailed what he’d asked for probably 20 minutes of effort.  No response on receiving my email for the past two days so I asked him yesterday ‘did you get my PDF’?

Still being ghosted - needless to say it makes one think twice about helping the next guy when this happens.

--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.

--