Re: Just say ‘thanks for your trouble’

Charlie Vlk

Kevin-

Because of some groups that insisted on using Facebook I have to “go there” occasionally but I do not use it.  Too much useless selfie mentality posts on friends updates.
“Social Media” is slanted towards stream of consciousness mentality without capacity for organization or later retrieval.  If anyone is waiting for an answer from me through Facebook Messenger they are going to be disappointed.  I don’t see any redeeming value to it over email.

Thank you STMFC leaders for going to groups.io which doesn’t require me to go online to participate unless I want to do some research into past discussion items or reference material….which is very doable.

Charlie Vlk