From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Todd Sullivan via groups.io
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2022 10:54 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] PRR & NYC double door boxcar models?

Jim,

Bowser has both 50 ft and 40 ft double door autoboxes for the PRR.  It's just that they have molded on ladders and grabs, but they are pretty accurate.  Rapido is doing or has done the 40ft version (X31A), and F&C has the more modern X37A.

The NYC seemed to walk to the beat of their own drummer.  Sunshine did a neat NYC 40ft DD rebuild, and Ted Culota has written up how to build NYC singe door 50footers, but that's about all I can recall, other than Westerfield's 'USRA' early all steel 40ft door and a half cars.

Todd Sullivan