Re: PRR & NYC double door boxcar models?

Jim Pattison

Fenton, thanks. I’ll keep my eye open.

Jim

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of O Fenton Wells
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2022 10:39 AM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] PRR & NYC double door boxcar models?

Not right now but you may try on e Bay or ask on HO swap for someone who wants to sell a copy.  The way they are bound I'm not sure I could copy and scan without messing my copy up. Fenton

Fenton

On Fri, Jul 22, 2022 at 1:14 PM Jim Pattison <jim@...> wrote:

Fenton, thanks for that. Know of a source for that book?  Speedwitch shows it as out of stock and isn’t on eBay either.

Jim