Re: WWII oil transport

Chris Barkan

Gerry Fitzgerald said, "I have given some clinics on this and the WWII USA chemical industry in the past but often received little interest."

and George Eichelberger said,  "Keep trying with your prototype and “historical” clinics…."

Gerry, I am with George on this, both in general, and regarding the particular topic you mention, so please keep offering.  Assuming that there is at least some RR content (not necessarily modeling), i.e. type of tank cars used, type of rail traffic, etc. I would think it would be of great interest to an RPM event organizer.
--
Chris Barkan
Champaign, IL