Re: WWII oil transport

Eric Hansmann

Indeed. I would welcome this presentation for RPM-East next March in metro Pittsburgh.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On Jul 24, 2022, at 11:02 AM, Chris Barkan <cplbarkan@...> wrote:

Gerry Fitzgerald said, "I have given some clinics on this and the WWII USA chemical industry in the past but often received little interest."

and George Eichelberger said,  "Keep trying with your prototype and “historical” clinics…."

Gerry, I am with George on this, both in general, and regarding the particular topic you mention, so please keep offering.  Assuming that there is at least some RR content (not necessarily modeling), i.e. type of tank cars used, type of rail traffic, etc. I would think it would be of great interest to an RPM event organizer.
--
Chris Barkan
Champaign, IL