Custom Yellow Decal?

Tom Lawler

Hello all,

I am in desperate need to have someone make yellow colored decals for the excess height text on this ATSF car. The decals provided were a good 50% oversized and could never fit where intended much less look right. I have this car lettered except for this detail. Either I leave it off or find a savior! My usual custom decal source says he can only print yellow on a background color. This obviously needs to be on a clear film unless someone has color matched Floquil ATSF Mineral Red. Anyone got ideas?

Regards,

Tom