Re: Custom Yellow Decal?

Tim O'Connor

You could ask a decal maker out there to add the letters to another set of artwork.
Or make friends with someone with a laser printer. :-D

On 7/26/2022 8:04 PM, Tom Lawler wrote:

Hello all,

I am in desperate need to have someone make yellow colored decals for the excess height text on this ATSF car. The decals provided were a good 50% oversized and could never fit where intended much less look right. I have this car lettered except for this detail. Either I leave it off or find a savior! My usual custom decal source says he can only print yellow on a background color. This obviously needs to be on a clear film unless someone has color matched Floquil ATSF Mineral Red. Anyone got ideas?

Regards,

Tom

Attachments:
image0.jpeg: https://RealSTMFC.groups.io/g/main/attachment/194383/0