Re: Custom Yellow Decal?

Dave Parker

Tom:

I have been involved with custom decal projects (yellow lettering) where we used both Highball Graphics (https://highballgraphics.com/) and PDC (https://www.pdc.ca/rr/custom_decals/).  It's been a while, and artwork requirements and minimum charges may have charged.  You would need to contact them and inquire about your specific project.

Another option would be to find someone with a working ALPS printer.  I know there were a few on this list at one time, but these printers are getting long in the tooth.

Having tried and failed, printing yellow with a conventional color laser printer is not really practical.  The short explanation is that, because the printer cannot lay down a base layer of white, the yellow decals won't be sufficiently opaque.

Sorry that I can't provide a simpler fix.  Maybe someone else can.

--
Dave Parker
Swall Meadows, CA