Re: Custom Yellow Decal?

Dave Parker

On Wed, Jul 27, 2022 at 04:39 PM, spsalso wrote:
From what I've seen, it's impossible to get white fully and completely under yellow, while also not having any white creeping out the edges.  And, from what I've seen, it doesn't work, visually.

What WILL work is to shift the yellow color to allow for the transparency of the yellow.  For example, if the decals are going on a red car, you would shift the decal color in the green direction.
Ed:

To avoid the apples and oranges syndrome, it would be helpful if you could specify what type of printer(s) you think these generalizations apply to.  For example, Highball's everyday printing is now done with an Ohki CMYKW laser printer and, having purchased yellow decals from them recently, neither statement would seem to apply (but perhaps would to other situations).

--
Dave Parker
Swall Meadows, CA