Re: stock car capacity

Jim Betz

  ... so how many "head" does it take to make an HO scale car "look loaded"?

  I've not tried this - but I'm guessing that if you get much over 15-20 in a single
car that it will appear "loaded" ... especially if you put more of them near the
outside and then just a few inside of those to make it look full.

  Some guys do their cattle using paper - cut outs of images - that they bend a
tab on the bottom.  I've also heard of guys who use a single "cattle backdrop"
running down the middle of the car that is two-sided (again it is cut out?).

                                                - Jim in the PNW