Re: A few reefers unloading produce in Chicago

Scott H. Haycock

The truck bed in the left foreground looks interesting as well. It seems to have a Art Deco type of shroud on the front portion. And the canvas tarp would make a nice detail as well.

Scott Haycock
ent

On 07/31/2022 8:41 AM Andy Carlson <midcentury@...> wrote:

This 10 wheeler truck, thought by some at first to be a cab over, has interesting wheel combinations. I suspect that it was built as a 6 wheeler, with Dayton spoked wheels, with an additional rear axle with 4 Budd wheels added later. Maybe a war-time modification?
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

On Sunday, July 31, 2022 at 07:25:37 AM PDT, Ted Larson via groups.io <mhrreast@...> wrote:

Apologies to the COE fan… zoom in for a closer look, I see two trucks, not a COE, where I think you refer to.