Re: A few reefers unloading produce in Chicago

Jack Mullen

Charlie, why do you say this is Chicago, and if it is, where?
I'm not saying it's not in Chicago, but the location isn't familiar. (No I'm not claiming the ability to recognize any location in the second city. Far from that.)
I traced the photo to a Morning Sun book of Erie company photos, " vol. 3, G-J". Not sure how that would fit Chicago.
The caption seems to suggest that the book may have other photos of the same scene, perhaps with more information.

Jack Mullen