Re: SP A50-6

Eric Hansmann

I enjoyed building one of these kits a few years ago. I built it for the original as-built appearance as I model 1926. I also used a Protocraft decal set that is top notch.

The car was featured in this blog post.

On Aug 7, 2022, at 6:26 PM, Tom Lawler <tjlawler@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I am building an F&C kit 6560 SP A50-6. No information about the prototype in the kit. I looked to see if I could find these cars in my 7/50 ORER. It was not obvious if they are there. So my questions:

Were these running in 7/50?
Did some have K brakes (provided with the kit)?
What were the series of numbers for the cars?

TIA for any assistance.

Regards,

Tom