Re: Resinous thoughts

byronrose@...

On Thu, 7 Jun 2001 16:10:51 -0700 thompson@signaturepress.com writes:
Tom Madden wrote:
...I hate to see someone making so much more money off of
these than Al did, with no more investment that tying up some money
for a
few months, taking a couple of digital photos, and popping them on
the web.

You forgot to mention that the guy died also. <g>

Come on Tony, I think that Tom was referring to the alive guy who put the
kits on ebay. I seriously doubt that he expected Bob to rise again just
to do that. It's the alive guy who's raking in the bucks with no more
investment than a funeral.

BSR
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.