From: Tom Lawler <tjlawler@...>
Date: 8/7/22 1:26 PM (GMT-10:00)
To: Steam Era Freightcars <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] SP A50-6

Hi all,

I am building an F&C kit 6560 SP A50-6. No information about the prototype in the kit. I looked to see if I could find these cars in my 7/50 ORER. It was not obvious if they are there. So my questions:

Were these running in 7/50?
Did some have K brakes (provided with the kit)?
What were the series of numbers for the cars?

TIA for any assistance.

Regards,

Tom