From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of WILLIAM PARDIE
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2022 6:12 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] PAINTING WHEEL SETS

Several excellent weathering articles have suggested similar methods for achieving the "crusty" appearance that form on the face of the wheel.   This involves painting the face a weathered black and following up with powders.  I have tried several methods without achieving the desired results.  One is painting the face and then sprinkling on the powder while the paint is wet.  The I ther involves letting the paint dry before applying the powder.

Any suggestions?

Thanks:

Bill Pardie